I have a showcase of which I like to share a part with you which hopefully gives you a more concrete idea why I created this template and which elements I paid attention to.
Reflecting on a learning experience
- For participants to prepare themselves for an online harvesting session after a four month training program.
- For me as the trainer & facilitator to prepare the session and understand if the learning goals were met.
- To efficiently use the time of the session by having a visual template ready to use for the second part of the session: ‘What do we need to continue implementing?’
What are (some of the) processes in your work as a trainer in which you implemented your newly developed visual skills?
What are the skills you developed that help you facilitate those processes differently/visually?
What are your thoughts about working visually after attending the program?
What is the effect you already see in your trainings by working visually?
Are you curious how to create visual templates?
To learn more during this in person training in Lyon:
Graphic Facilitation Training Lyon
in English with simultaneous translation to French
- BASIC TRAINING: August 23, 24 & 25, 2021
- PRACTICE DAY: August 26, 2021
- ADVANCED TRAINING: August 27 & 28, 2021
My name is MIREILLE VAN BREMEN
I believe that with empathy, clarity and transparency in our communication, we experience and reach more understanding, connection, inclusion, participation, leadership, creativity and trust in our relationships, communities and society.
My clients hire me to design infographics & visual summaries, illustrations and visual tools.
My participants join the online and live communication programs in my Online Training Platform
My programs help to increase impact by communicating both empathically and visually.