Do you see, hear and capture what truly matters?
Visually facilitating conversations, processes and conflict resolutions opens unexpected pathways for catalysing potential, prevent conflict, navigate change processes and stimulate inclusion.
Do you recognize this?
- The promotions of your webinar, (online) summit, seminar or conference,
don’t lead to the amount of participants you like to see attending?
- During the event half of the people are busy doing other things?
- People lose track of what the (fast) speakers talk about?
- You receive complaints about the sessions being to auditory?
- The enthusiasm and empowerment of the event last only for a couple of days?
- Your photo’s and video’s of the event are a nice memory but have no other value?
How would it be if instead …
- You can increase your visibility before the event?
- The valuable content your speakers deliver is captured in one overview, to satisfaction of all, but especially the visual thinking audience (60%!).
- People have a chance to review what they heard and understood, or missed out on – so they belief your event was a valuable investment of their resources?
- People speak during the breaks and after the session about the richness and importance of the topics?
- You show every voice in the room matters by giving an opportunity to add something valuable, even when they were not a key note speaker?
- You help people transfer their new knowledge and experience into daily life and at the work place?
- You offer participants an opportunity to reconnect with you and the topic after the event?
- You can create momentum leading to increase of follow actions or after sales opportunities?
That is possible when you hire me as a graphic recorder to
increase the value of your event because I …
- provide a visual overview
- visualize the process
- provide the bigger picture
- reduce complexity to what truly matters
- show relations and directions
- organize ideas & topics
- connect the dots
- capture the wisdom of the participants
- enable development and accountability
- create lots of promotional material
- help you create traction to follow up actions or after sales
- create momentum
In this way you stimulate
- memory retention
- engagement, interaction and connection
- understanding and bigger picture thinking
- creativity and dialogue
- inclusion and transparency
I make the invisible visible in your seminar, strategic meeting, or conference, to provide meaning words only can not convey.
Circular Change Conference • Maribor • Slovenia
Kick A** Business Coaching Challenge Veronique Prins • online
Youth Work Impacts Europe • Ljubljana • Slovenia
Future of Law • Amsterdam • The Netherlands
Vienna +25 • Human Rights World Conference • Vienna • Austria
My name is Mireille van Bremen and I work internationally as a visual catalyst. Everything I do as a graphic recorder, visual mediator, facilitator, visual skills trainer and coach, stems from an intention to invigorate creativity and empathy in order to catalyse potential, prevent conflict,
navigate change and stimulate inclusion and learning.
After a career as a design department leader I nowadays work internationally as a visual catalyst to increase the impact of presentations, workshops, strategic meetings and conferences by providing visual translation and by teaching others how to communicate and facilitate visually.
The training programs I design and offer as live as in the online Visual Skills Training academy I founded, help trainers, facilitators, coaches, educators and leaders from all over the world to become resourceful and self-reliant in their communication so they can facilitate impactful dialogues.
what clients say
Certified Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication, Coach and Musician, Canada
”All through the process of working with Mireille on several projects I have been impressed and delighted by what she brought in terms of skills at the level of content, very high reliability, ease of working together, creativity and empathic presence.”
The investment depends on the exact request and needs, the purpose of the graphic recorder
and recording, the setting, the location and the duration of the event.
We can inquire and brainstorm together during a conversation. Please contact me!
Maybe you’ve already seen Graphic Recorders creating value at conferences?
VIENNA +25, 2018 – World Conference on ‘Human Rights’
in Vienna, Austria
ReSPA Annual Conference 2017 – ‘Innovation in Public Administration’
in Budva, Montenegro
Graphic Recording helps create momentum long after the event.
It also stimulates engagement and provides materials to share for communication and marketing purposes.
When to start engaging a graphic recorder?
Why hire a graphic recorder?
- Inclusion of auditory, kinesthetic and visual learners.
- Research shows that over 80% of people are visual thinkers and over 60% of adults are visual learner.
- Consideration for different learning speeds and abilities.
- Stimulates better focus, memory and insights because both hemispheres of the brain are included.
- Capturing a thousand words in one picture.
What is the difference between a visual facilitator or graphic recorder?
Which materials can be created?
- A live Graphic Recording to capture the process, content, important words, key messages, visions, goals, action steps, etc.
- Harvesting of specific tasks given to your audience.
- Video, images, screensavers, etc. from the graphic materials for your audience.
- Develop anything for your audience to continue the learning, stay engaged or inspired.
- Promotional material for your marketing and on social media.
- Content for the (mandatory) reports your sponsor is requesting or requiring.
In which languages do you do this kind of work?
- Dutch: as single and co-graphic recorder
- English: as single and co-graphic recorder
- Slovene: as single and co-graphic recorder
Do you work internationally?
LATEST BLOG POSTS
‘How do I start making visual note-taking a practice?’ During the Visual Skills Summer Fest Slovenia a participant asked me this question. There is a difference between how to make the noting a...
When you can’t get your message across visually, you risk loosing your visually learning audience. And a lot of fun as well!When I speak to former participants of any of my visual skills training, I...
‘Can I take a photo of these sketches, so I can recall our conversation in moments I feel down again?’This is what my coachee asked last week when I coached him. He had a hard time regulating his...