Do you see what truly matters?
Visually facilitating conversations, processes and conflict resolutions opens unexpected pathways for navigating change, establishing sustainability and building trustful partnerships.
Do you recognize this?
- People really value the content and yet, half of them busy doing other things?
- People lose track of what the speakers talk about?
- People barely engage or respond to questions?
- You’ve noticed the trend of conferences being turned into boring plenary discussions?
- After some hours, some people seem to be sleeping?
- Due to a lack of movement, the energy in the group is gone,
- … and so have 25% of the people after lunch time.
How would it be if instead …
- People speak during the breaks and after the session about the richness and importance of the topics?
- People have a chance to review what they heard and understood, or missed out on – so they belief your event was a valuable investment of their resources?
- You can show others that every voice in the room matters by giving an opportunity to add something valuable, even when they were not a key note speaker?
- You can help people transfer their new knowledge and experience into daily life and at the work place?
- You offer participants an opportunity to reconnect with you and the topic after the event?
That is possible when you hire me as a graphic recorder to …
- visualize the process
- provide the bigger picture
- reduce complexity to what truly matters
- show relations and directions
- organize ideas & topics
- connect the dots
- capture the wisdom of the participants
- enable development and accountability
- create momentum
In this way you stimulate
- memory retention
- engagement, interaction and connection
- understanding and bigger picture thinking
- creativity and dialogue
- inclusion and transparency
I make the invisible visible in your seminar, strategic meeting, or conference, to provide meaning words only can not convey.
Circular Change Conference • Maribor • Slovenia
Kick A** Business Coaching Challenge Veronique Prins • online
Youth Work Impacts Europe • Ljubljana • Slovenia
Future of Law • Amsterdam • The Netherlands
Vienna +25 • Human Rights World Conference • Vienna • Austria
My name is Mireille van Bremen and I work internationally
as a visual catalyst.
Everything I do as a graphic recorder, visual mediator, facilitator, visual skills trainer and coach, stems from an intention to invigorate creative power in order to navigate change, establish sustainability and build trustful relationships.
After a career as a design department leader I nowadays work internationally as a visual catalyst to increase the impact of presentations, workshops, strategic meetings and conferences by providing visual translation and by teaching others how to communicate and facilitate visually.
The training programs I design and offer as live as in the online Visual Skills Training academy I founded, help trainers, facilitators, coaches, educators and leaders from all over the world to become resourceful and self-reliant in their communication so they can facilitate impactful dialogues.
what clients say
Certified Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication, Coach and Musician, Canada
”All through the process of working with Mireille on several projects I have been impressed and delighted by what she brought in terms of skills at the level of content, very high reliability, ease of working together, creativity and empathic presence.”
The investment depends on the exact request and needs, the purpose of the graphic recorder
and recording, the setting, the location and the duration of the event.
We can inquire and brainstorm together during a conversation. Please contact me!
Maybe you’ve already seen Graphic Recorders creating value at conferences?
VIENNA +25, 2018 – World Conference on ‘Human Rights’
in Vienna, Austria
ReSPA Annual Conference 2017 – ‘Innovation in Public Administration’
in Budva, Montenegro
Graphic Recording helps create momentum long after the event.
It also stimulates engagement and provides materials to share for communication and marketing purposes.
When to start engaging a graphic recorder?
Why hire a graphic recorder?
- Inclusion of auditory, kinesthetic and visual learners.
- Research shows that over 80% of people are visual thinkers and over 60% of adults are visual learner.
- Consideration for different learning speeds and abilities.
- Stimulates better focus, memory and insights because both hemispheres of the brain are included.
- Capturing a thousand words in one picture.
What is the difference between a visual facilitator or graphic recorder?
Which materials can be created?
- A live Graphic Recording to capture the process, content, important words, key messages, visions, goals, action steps, etc.
- Harvesting of specific tasks given to your audience.
- Video, images, screensavers, etc. from the graphic materials for your audience.
- Develop anything for your audience to continue the learning, stay engaged or inspired.
- Promotional material for your marketing and on social media.
- Content for the (mandatory) reports your sponsor is requesting or requiring.
In which languages do you do this kind of work?
- Dutch: as single and co-graphic recorder
- English: as single and co-graphic recorder
- Slovene: as single and co-graphic recorder
Do you work internationally?
For daily inspirations,
follow me in your favourite network …
Mireille Annette van Bremen s.p.
Kapiteljska ulica 14, 8000 Novo mesto, Slovenia
Photography: Matej Pušnik; Mireille van Bremen • Illustrations: Mireille van Bremen