I have a showcase of which I like to share a part with you which hopefully gives you a more concrete idea why I created this template and which elements I paid attention to.
Reflecting on a learning experience
- For participants to prepare themselves for an online harvesting session after a four month training program.
- For me as the trainer & facilitator to prepare the session and understand if the learning goals were met.
- To efficiently use the time of the session by having a visual template ready to use for the second part of the session: ‘What do we need to continue implementing?’
What are (some of the) processes in your work as a
trainer in which you implemented your newly
developed visual skills?
What are the skills you developed that help you
facilitate those processes differently/visually?
What are your thoughts about working visually
after attending the program?
What is the effect you already see in your trainings
by working visually?
In this Masterclass you:
- learn about the key elements that create a useful visual template.
- identify and create a list of possibilities in which your work benefits from visual templates.
My name is Mireille van Bremen and I work internationally as a visual catalyst. Everything I do as a graphic recorder, visual mediator, facilitator, visual skills trainer and coach, stems from an intention to invigorate creativity and empathy in order to catalyse potential, prevent conflict,
navigate change and stimulate inclusion.
After a career as a design department leader I nowadays work internationally as a visual catalyst to increase the impact of presentations, workshops, strategic meetings and conferences by providing visual translation and by teaching others how to communicate and facilitate visually.
The training programs I design and offer as live as in the online Visual Skills Training academy I founded, help trainers, facilitators, coaches, educators and leaders from all over the world to become resourceful and self-reliant in their communication so they can facilitate impactful dialogues.